You are the newly-hired CEO of a Fortune 500 company. You have been in this new role for 6 months. During that time, you have had an opportunity to analyze the business operations and assess the overall organizational effectiveness. It is now time for you to present your analysis and findings as it relates to core business functions and methodologies, organizational effectives, management strategies, employee engagement, business technologies, and data analysis.
Prepare a PowerPoint presentation in which you review your findings from the analysis of the business functions and operations of one of the following organizations: Johnson & Johnson, Gap, or Proctor & Gamble). In the presentation, you will:
- Highlight the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of the company’s core business functions.
- Describe how managing diversity and inclusion can impact the organization.
- Discuss how the lack of employee engagement and building strong relationships can impact the business.
- Review multiple information sources to develop one recommendation strategy.
- Provide a review of one emerging business technology to aid in implementation of your recommendation.
- Develop a leadership action plan to implement your recommendation.
Resources have been provided to assist you in evaluating your selected organization. It is expected that along with the resources provided that you incorporate information from the readings, your research, and personal experience (using APA citations where appropriate).
NOTE – Each slide should include speaker notes. Be sure to use APA citations where appropriate as well as proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure.
Company information for Johnson & Johnson, Gap, or Proctor & Gamble:
Hoover’s Company Records. (2019). Johnson & Johnson profile.
MarketLine. (2019). Johnson & Johnson SWOT analysis.
Hoover’s Company Records. (2019). The Gap Inc. profile.
MarketLine. (2019). The Gap Inc SWOT analysis.
Hoover’s Company Records. (2019). The Procter & Gamble Company profile.
MarketLine. (2019). The Procter & Gamble Co SWOT analysis.