The feedback I received need help to add what I missed
very nice job on your assignment, With just a few minor errors, solutions to all problems are accurate; the steps taken are clearly described. Your component feedback is as follows:
* All problems are solved correctly. (Score: 4)
* You provided complete and detailed steps to explain how to solve the problem. (Score: 4)
* Your explanations demonstrate mastery of understanding of the statistical concepts and terminology. (Score: 4)
* Almost all variables, equations, and expressions are properly formatted. For #1, be sure to specifically address Job Title and Salary in terms of quantitative/qualitative, etc. For #4, check units for variance (dollars squared). (Score: 3)
Scenario (information repeated for deliverable 01, 03, and 04)
A major client of your company is interested in the salary distributions of jobs in the state of Minnesota that range from $30,000 to $200,000 per year. As a Business Analyst, your boss asks you to research and analyze the salary distributions. You are given a spreadsheet that contains the following information:
- A listing of the jobs by title
- The salary (in dollars) for each job
Deliverable 1 – Descriptive Statistics.xlsx
The client needs the preliminary findings by the end of the day. Your boss asks you to first compute some basic statistics and then analyze the results in the four questions given in the Excel spreadsheet.
Background information on the Data
The data set in the spreadsheet consists of 364 records that you will be analyzing from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The data set contains a listing of several jobs titles with yearly salaries ranging from approximately $30,000 to $200,000 for the state of Minnesota.