Statement of Purpose – A document of no more than two pages outlining your objectives for pursuing this graduate degree program or you may choose one (1) of the following prompts below.
- Describe a professional situation where you demonstrated one of the following leadership competencies: visionary, strategic, tactical, focused, persuasive, likable, decisive, ethical or inspirational.
- Describe a situation where you used your skills to solve real-world problems or describe any hardship or struggle you endured to get to where you are today.
- Give us insight into an entrepreneurial endeavor you spearheaded or were a key contributor to.
· Don’t repeat what’s evident in your grade transcript or CV/Resume
· Don’t boast. There’s a different between reporting achievements and bragging.
· Don’t repeat information that is available elsewhere on your application.
· Don’t go over your length limits.