Project-Opening a new restaurant
A project that would take approx. 6 months (from start to finish)
Not a multi-billion-dollar project – keep manageable (e.g. $100K-$10 million range)
A project that takes time/effort to PLAN, do not focus on EXECUTION of the project
Prepare A power point slides on below topics and above is the scenario
Stakeholder Assessment(2-3 slides)
- Identify and list at least 5 stakeholders on your project
- What is their title in the organization?
- What role do they play on the project (e.g. SME)?
- What level of power do they have in the organization (Low or High)?
- What level of interest do they have in the organization (Low or High)?
- What requirements do they have on the project?
- What concerns do they have about the project?
Communications Plan(2-3 slides)
- What is the name of the document you are sending to stakeholders (e.g. status report)?
- Who owns the document (e.g. business analyst)?
- What medium will be used to send the document (e.g. hard copy or print)?
- How frequently will be you distributing this document (e.g. once a week)?
- Who is the stakeholder receiving the document (e.g. Product Manager)?
- What does the stakeholder need to do with the document (e.g. give guidance?)