Part 1: Create an annual pro forma postgraduation budget in Excel. Estimate income that you will earn from your job after graduation, taxes, and 5-10 expenses that you will incur (e.g., rent, student loan payments, cell phone, car payment, insurance, food, utilities).
Evaluate your budget, covering the topics below in a Word document (250-500 words).
- Am I living within my means? Does my income cover my expenses? Do I have enough income to pay my bills?
- Am I financially independent from my family?
- Do I have an emergency fund?
- Am I saving enough for retirement in my budgets/planning?
- Do I have enough to start giving financially to others?
Part 2: Following your written budget evaluation, include with your Word document a reflection of 200-300 words responding to the following questions:
- How will you save for your future? What types of investment products could help you reach your goals? How will you/do you research investment opportunities?
- In the future, how will you manage your credit? How will you determine when/how to borrow?
Submit your budget in Excel along with the evaluation of your budget and reflection of it in Word.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide