In your paper,
- Analyze of the role of the brain in a disorder or a brain process.
- Examine the neuroanatomy of the topic, the neurotransmitter systems involved, and any other biological system, such as hormones, that may be involved.
- Identify any life-span implications, how the topic is studied, and relevant history of the topic.
- Describe behavioral processes that are involved in the disorder or brain process.
- Disorders and behaviors that have heavy social influences are not suitable topics.
The Biological Basis of Behavior final project
- Must be 10 to 12 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center’s APA Style resource.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of project
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013.
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- Must use at least 10 scholarly sources in addition to the course text.