For this assignment, review three peer-reviewed articles relating to technology that employed a non-experimental design (e.g., correlation and/or causal-comparative). In a paper, report your answers to the following questions for each article (address all components for each article before moving on to the next article):
- What was the research problem?
- What variables were analyzed, and what were the hypotheses tested?
- What types of statistical analyses were used?
- Which, if any, of the general strengths and weaknesses of non-experimental designs did the study demonstrate? Are there any threats to validity? Explain.
- Evaluate the quality of the research study
- Was a non-experimental design the most appropriate design and why or why not?
- How credible are the conclusions of the study?
Length: 6 pages, not including title and reference pages
References: Include a minimum of 6 scholarly resources
The completed assignment should address all of the assignment requirements, exhibit evidence of concept knowledge, and demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the content presented in the course. The writing should integrate scholarly resources, reflect academic expectations and include a plagiarism report.