For Part 2 of your MAP: Clearly describe the desired outcome(s) from the implementation of your MAP.
- Consider limits on time, money, and other resources, and consider any constraints of the policy-making process that are specific to your MAP.
- Clearly identify the path from legislation to implementation that would facilitate your plan.
Be sure to consider the questions below as you clarify your measureable goal.
- What political elements and legislative processes are involved in your MAP?
- What goal are you trying to accomplish?
- What is the process of meeting your goal?
- What measurements and assessments will ensure the success of your MAP implementation?
- What realistic constraints do you have as you start to create your plan?