Directions for Part 2
- For this part of the direct care project, you will be creating a PowerPoint presentation based on the topic and problem identified in Part 1. If you chose air quality as your topic, you will present on the Air Quality Flag Program. If you chose substance use, you will present the SBIRT intervention model.
- View the Direct Care Project Part 2 Tutorial (Links to an external site.).
- Download the template below and create a PowerPoint presentation for your selected group.
- Create speaker notes for the PowerPoint presentation. These will assist you as you present and will be part of your assignment submission.
- Utilize your own words and paraphrasing for all presentation content
Expert Solution Preview
For Part 2 of the Direct Care Project, students are required to create a PowerPoint presentation related to the topic and problem they identified in Part 1. Depending on the chosen topic, students will either present on the Air Quality Flag Program or the SBIRT intervention model regarding substance use. This task will test students’ ability to conduct thorough research, think critically, and present their findings in a clear and organized manner.
For the Direct Care Project Part 2, students are required to create a PowerPoint presentation and speaker notes on either the Air Quality Flag Program or the SBIRT intervention model for substance use. As a medical professor, it is vital to teach students how to conduct adequate research and present their findings in an organized and informative way. This assignment will help students to develop their presentation skills, which can be very beneficial when communicating important information to colleagues, patients, and the public.
#Developing #Ideal #Intervention #Community #Presentation