Consider the following questions: What are the variables (sample sizes, population, treatments, etc.)? What are the inferential statistics used in this article? Were the proper steps of hypothesis testing followed?
Your article critique paper must
- Determine what question(s) the authors are trying to answer by doing this research, the hypothesis being tested, and the concepts that were applied in this process.
- Evaluate the article and critique the statistical analysis employed in the study.
- Identify the specific statistical tests used. Were the tests appropriate for the situation and type of data?
- Would you have included more and/or different variables? Explain your answer.
- Examine the results, assumptions, interpretations, and limitations of the statistical study.
- Interpret the findings of the author(s) using statistical concepts.
- What would you have done differently? Why?
- Discuss how either the statistical test(s) used in this study or the findings of this research might be useful in your future career.
The Inferential Statistics Article Critique assignment
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource.
Article is attached