Infographics are graphic, visual interpretations of information, knowledge, or data. Infographics are used to present information concisely and clearly. The intent is to help the audience understand the data that are presented.
You are the Vice President of Human Resources for a multinational corporation located within the United States. You have been asked to develop an infographic for employees and provide an analysis for management.
Create an informative infographic using no fewer than 7 terms associated with multiculturalism or diversity.
Provide a 4-page analysis of the terms that you selected for your infographic. Include the following in your analysis:
- An examination of each element
- A discussion about why each item is significant
- Identification of the strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities (SWOT) of each term and its effect
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, that you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 4-page analysis
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 4 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.