• Name of the artwork (must be underlined or italicized each time you reference it)
• Include an image of the artwork
• Medium (e.g., oil painting)
• Current location and original location (if known)
• Visual analysis * of the work (including subject matter, artist’s use of color, line, perspective, texture, composition [dynamic? static? balanced?], as
applicable). Look at the artwork and consider these questions before reading the information card next to it!
• Why did you choose that particular work of art?
• Compare to a work of art or artistic style we have studied in class