20 points. This is the third async technical discussions. Students
- do not allow to delete or edit own published post.
- do not allow file attachments
- must create a thread in order to view other threads in this forum.
- can subscribe to threads, but not the forum as a whole.
After watch the AWSome Day (on demand event), each student should
- create ONE thread to discuss 1-2 points you have learned from the corresponding module(s), listing the module numbe, by Thursday, June 3. Suggest to use your chosen topic(s) as the thread subject.
- write the discussion based on your own understanding.
- consider which topics/services/modules you are most interested in and learned, which ones are most challenged or difficult to follow.
- follow up at least 2 responses to others’ threads by Sunday, June 6.
- have minimal 3 posts, 1 original post and 2 follow-up posts, for credits.