· Use the information presented in the module folder along with your readings from the textbook to answer the following questions.
- Describe the different morphological types of viruses and give examples of each type:
- Compare and contrast the multiplication of bacteriophages versus the multiplication of animal viruses:
- Describe how arthropods can act as mechanical vectors and biological vectors:
- Describe five (5) characteristics of fungi and how they differ from other microorganisms:
- Describe common characteristic of protozoans (protists). Name three (3) protozoans that are human parasites:
6. What are helminths? Name and describe three (3) that can cause problems in humans: